IR Heat Block - 50%
Heat Reduction - 38%
UV Block - 99.9%
Glare Reduction - 22%
• High visible light transmission providing excellent aesthetics
• Up to 97% infrared rejection providing energy savings and enhanced comfort*
• Low interior and exterior reflectivity enhances views while maintaining the exterior appearance
• Helps extend the life of furnishings by significantly reducing harmful UV rays, the largest cause of fading
• The Prestige Series can become carbon negative in as short as 6 months from install.
**Every order includes a free installation kit**
3M Prestige 70
Optimize views and your bottom line. Aesthetics. Comfort. Energy savings. Protection. Take sun control to a whole new level for your building. Sunlight streaming through windows can create excessive heat, uncomfortable hot spots and glare. These issues may impact energy costs, tenant comfort and retention and, ultimately, your bottom line.
These spectrally-selective films reject up to 97% of the sun's heat-producing infrared light to keep you cool, comfortable and protected. What sets our films apart is the precision with which light waves are controlled as they pass through or reflect off of hundreds of layers of film. Compared to other films, 3M™ Window Films increase performance at a faster rate as the sun’s angle increases. That means greater protection and comfort when you need it the most Solar heat comes from two primary sources, the visible light you can see and the infrared light you can feel. Prestige Series window films use non-metallized, multi-layer optical film and nano-technology to reject up to 97% of the sun's infrared light and reject up to 60% of the heat coming through your windows. These films also reject up to 99.9% of damaging UV rays to reduce fading of your furnishings. These industry-leading, spectrally-selective films are designed to keep you cool, comfortable and protected.